2012年10月31日水曜日

Shizuoka's food 1


Today's topic is Shizuoka Oden.


  Today I am going to introduce about Shizuoka Oden. Many Shizuoka's people often eat it.Shizuoka Oden is different from other Oden.
 At first Shizuoka Oden's soup is deep black.

It is soooo black, isn't it?

  We usually eat it with "dashi-powder". Also, we never cook Oden without putting into "hanpen". Shizuoka's hanpen is black. It is so delicious. It is called "Shizo-ka Oden".
It is "dashi-powder"


It is "hanpen". Have you ever watched it??


  Second, Shizuoka has "Oden yokocho". The long line of Oden restaurants continue there. I have gone there many times. Many people can enjoy eating Oden in a lot of restaurant.


It is "Oden yokocho".


  Also, many shops which sells cheap sweets sell Oden. It is very natural. So we can eat it easily. I used to eat it with my friends on my way home from school.
  If you come to Shizuoka, you should eat Oden!!!


2 件のコメント:

  1. I didn't know that Shizuoka is famous for Oden. So many restaurants along that street -- how do you choose which one to go to?

    返信削除
  2. We usually choose from the rumor which hear my friends. But most restrants are very nice!!

    返信削除