2012年12月12日水曜日

Shizuoka's anime


Today, I am going to talk about Shizuoka's Anime.
Do you know "Chibi-Maruko chan"??
It is televised at 6:00 PM, every sunday.
Chibi-Maruko chan is set in Shizuoka, because author who is Momoko Sakura was born in Shizuoka. Also, she writes this anime based on her real stories.
It is a famous story in Shizuoka.

One of the biggest department store in Shizuoka called "S-pulse dream plaza" has "Chibi-Maruko chan land".





Actually, my freind's mother is freind with Momoko Sakura.
She said "This character is me!!!!!!!!"
I don't know it is truth or not...

However you can see places which apper in anime.
"Tomoe river" often apper in this anime.
This river is real!!!! Do you belive that???


Tomoe river


Tomoe river with Chibi-Maruko chan

If you like this anime, I recommend that you shoud travel many places which is retated with it.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Your friend's mother is (or was?) Chibi Maruko???!!! I wonder if she recognizes some events from her childhood when she watches the animation.

    返信削除