2012年11月28日水曜日

Shizuoka's food 2


I was recived a box of tangerines from my friend's mother today.
So I will talk about shizuoka's tangerine.

Shizuoka is one of famous tangerine producing district in Japan.
Especially, Mikkabi  tangerine is very delicious.
Mikkabi is a name of place in Shizuoka, Hamamatsu city.

Mika chan

She is a character of Mikkabi tangerine, called "Mika chan".

Mikkabi is also famous for picking tangerine.
Most children in Shizuoka go to there for picking tangerine.
When I was in kindergarten, I have gone there.
Pisking tangerene is one of event for Shizuoka people.

Many people in Shizuoka usually say "If you eat tangerine too much, your face will change to orange."
It is a funny story.


If you want tangerine, I give it for you.

My tangerines



1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! Nice friend. Those are some good-looking tangerines. Gee, I saw Natsumi eating them in class... I should have asked for one, too.

    返信削除