2012年11月23日金曜日

Two Soccer Teams


Today's topic is soccer team.

Shizuoka is called "kingdom of soccer"
Shizuoka has two professional soccer teams.
You know, it is "Shimizu S-Pulse" and "Jubilo Iwata".




Shizuoka soccer museum is also famous.


Shizuoka's soccer museum

Many people who love soccer come to there.
There are soccer goods shops near my house.So, we can buy it whenever we want.

We can get soccer game tickets because we can get it free of charge at school. So, I have been to soccer game many times. It is very natural for us.

If you love soccer, Shizuoka is the best place for you.



1 件のコメント:

  1. Two teams in one city. I didn't know about that.
    You must know soccer very well. I have to admit, it's not a sport I like very much. But you are lucky to be able to see so many soccer matches.

    返信削除